- 2019 Dodge Durango Pursuit uncovered at the National Sheriffs’ Association Show in New Orleans
- Durango Pursuit currently includes new front with incorporated brake-cooling air pipes for enhanced brake execution and strength
- An execution tuned, stack leveling suspension joins Durango Pursuit for 2019 and reinforces control and strength
- Dodge Durango Pursuit 2019 will available later this summer
“Dodge as of now drives the police interest vehicle business with the demonstrated Charger Pursuit, and we trust the 2019 Dodge Durango Pursuit SUV will grow our interest to a much more extensive crowd and take our amusement to the following level regarding execution,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge/SRT, Chrysler, and FIAT, FCA – North America. “The Durango gives law implementation offices significantly a greater amount of what they need: a more open inside room, a higher ride tallness, HEMI V-8 execution and effectiveness.”
New for 2019, the 2019 Dodge Durango Pursuit includes another front belt with coordinated brake-cooling air channels for enhanced brake execution and toughness. Durango Pursuit additionally now includes an execution tuned, stack leveling suspension to reinforce control and steadiness, upgrading its Pursuit-level driving capacities.
The 2019 Dodge Durango Pursuit offers
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine rated at 293 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque
- 5.7L HEMI V-8 rated at a best-in-class 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque
- An eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive (AWD)
- V-8 models that include AWD system with a segment-exclusive active transfer case to enhance certifiable mileage
- A performance-tuned suspension
- Load-leveling NIVOMAT shocks
- 13.8-inch front and 13-inch rear pursuit-rated brakes
- Front- and rear-stabilizer bars and 18-inch tires on aluminum wheels
- Parkview rear backup camera with Park Sense
- 800 cold cranking amp (CCA) battery (with V-8 engine only)
- Heavy-duty oil cooler and water pump
- Power locking fuel filler door
- 8-way power adjusting driver seat controls
- Certified speedometer and class-exclusive K-9-friendly Tri-Zone interior control
- The segment’s longest wheelbase at 120 inches for added stability and handling
- A spare tire is mounted under the vehicle
The amazing 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 is the same machine combination as the Dodge Charger Pursuit, the best offering police vehicle in the U.S. market. The Durango Pursuit also offers a two-speed transfer case for true low-range off-road capacity and joins larger, heavy-duty anti-lock brakes that deliver a 60-0 mile per hour (mph) stopping distance of 134 feet. Durango Pursuit V-8 can tow 7,200 lbs.
The 2019 Dodge Durango Pursuit will be available for orders later this summer.
Dodge//SRT offers an entire lineup of execution vehicles that emerge in their own portions. Dodge is FCA North America’s standard execution brand, and SRT is situated as a definitive execution corona of the Dodge mark, together making an entire and adjusted execution mark with one vision and one voice.
For over 100 years, the Dodge mark has carried on the spirit of siblings John and Horace Dodge, who established the organization in 1914. Their impact proceeds with today. New for 2018, the 840-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, the quickest quarter-mile creation auto on the planet and most intense muscle auto ever, is surprising the world, alongside the new 2018 Dodge Durango SRT, America’s speediest, most ground-breaking and most competent three-row SUV, and the 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody. These new SRT extreme execution models join a brand lineup that incorporates the Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger, including the 707-horsepower Challenger SRT Hellcat and the Charger SRT Hellcat, the speediest, quickest and most great vehicle on the planet.