Nissan in North America released a news from its firm about the pricing details of its much awaited 2015 Nissan GT-R all editions. This news includes a number of performance features and what are all the enhancements as 2015 model year. It can be easily seen that all the changes are made to give this car a refined look. Without sacrificing a little bit it can give a legendary performance.
2015 Nissan GT-R Features
It’s two models that are GT-R premium and black edition are on sale at dealers nationwide. Another two that are track edition and NISMO are scheduled to be released this summer. There are many changes done on this model and the same is mentioned below:
- For more sophisticated and better road holding it includes a recalibrated suspension
- In premium edition there are a carbon design instrument cluster and ivory interior colour option.
- Very standard Bose Active Noise Cancellation system is included in the car.
- With improved quietness and enhanced appointment with amazing interior feel is also the best part and change in the car.
- Exterior appearance is also enhanced with best and amazing LED headlight, distinctive front and rear design technology.
- On track edition model of this car there is a carbon fibre trunk lid too to make it more appealing for the mass.
- With 545 horse power VR38DETT 3.8-liter twin turbo engines it is the best car in this range to drive, safety and all such things.
- Specially made for this car, it have 11-speaker Bose to give a retro and amazing bass sound systems.
This car is worth each thing to deal about. Its price, its technology, its running capacity, durability all things are just better possibilities to be embedded in such cars. 2015 Nissan GT-R and all its editions are soon going to capture the market and gain attention of many car lovers.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices** (MSRP) for the 2015 Nissan GT-R include:
|GT-R Black Edition
|GT-R Track Edition (late availability)