BMW MINI Roadster is sixth model in roadster technology having individual features that makes it different to the previous models due to opening and closing roof system in small two-seater new sports car. This car is made with strong metal and aerodynamic kit that makes it different to other mini roadster models. Mini roadster has safety levels to bespoke chassis set-up, low centre of gravity, Electric Power Steering and Dynamic Stability Control. It has polished stainless steel; active rear spoiler extends automatically at 80 km/h (50 mph). the interior features of mini roadster are powerfull four –cylinder engines having petrol and diesel units duel turbo technology with one with 155 kW/211 hp.
The new inventions for BMW users are connected with each and every type of features including driving excitement app, web radio, Google services, RSS news feeds, Mission Control, and in-car use of Facebook and Twitter. BMW MINI Roadster can attract the mind of customers because during its driving roof plate can open and close spontaneously within one second and this feature makes it individual to the other MINI sports cars. This MINI sports car has romantic stripes in exterior body that makes it different to the other MINI cars.
MINI Roadster Features:
- The main feature auto opening roof plate within one second.
- Two-seater coupe having petrol and diesel engine.
- Strong body structure aerodynamic kit and beauty full stripes.
- Four cylinder engines with electric power steering.
- Small sports car having all the features of electric power technology
- Strong body stricter with polished stainless out wear.
- It has high quaily entertainment equipments MP3-compatible CD player and AUX IN connection; options include black headlight housing, xenon Adaptive Headlights.
- The mini roster is aircondition with Comfort Access, automatic climate control and the Always Open Timer; wide range of entertainment and communications options.
- It has navigation system
- Mini roster has individual quality of driving Excitement app, web radio, Google services, RSS news feeds, Mission Control, and in-car use of Facebook and Twitter.