The fastest drag car in Forza Horizon 4 may only help you win if you are an expert driver with the right tactics of drag racing. This form of racing is quite different from the conventional one since you need to keep a check on the distance left to the finish line before accelerating. Even if you have the fastest car, you lose the rase because the pedal is pressed at the wrong time.
This does not mean that having a fast car is not essential. You cannot win a drag race if your vehicle is not fast enough. It was essential to consider different parameters, including per second acceleration, engine capacity, and road grip, before picking a drag race car.
What is the Fastest Drag Car in Forza Horizon 4?
The fastest drag car in Forza Horizon 4 would be a gem in all areas. In other words, the car would stand out in terms of acceleration rate, maneuvering capability, and ad-hoc turning ability. For further details, let us look at the top ten options you can consider.
1. Bugatti Chiron
As a car-producing brand, Bugatti has been stupendous in producing racing vehicles, and Chiron is not an exception.
- The engine installed is an 8.0-liter quad, which majorly contributes to making this road beast one of the fastest drag cars in Forza Horizon 4. In a drag race, time is critical, but if you drive this gem, there is nothing to worry about. It reaches from 0 to 60 mph in only 2.5 seconds.
- Apart from the engine capacity, horsepower is a critical component as well. This car has 1498 horsepower. Bugatti Chiron has a top speed of 261 mph, which is fantastic if you push the pedal with enough road distance in the pocket.
2. Horizon Festival: 1997 McLaren F1 GT
Falling under the Mc Laren brand is a prestige, and this one is also packed with the most impressive features. Although the vehicle is expensive in terms of cost, its constituents tailormade for racing. One of them is the distance required to reach the top speed. While driving this beauty, you can get to the top speed of 200mph in as little as a quarter-mile.
- The appearance of the car is essential as well. The 1997 McLaren has a vintage design that is soothing to the eyes. This is one of the cars that stands at the highest level in all areas. Whether you talk about acceleration rate, gear shifting, or appearance, it is top-notch in all aspects.
3. Shelby Monaco King Cobra
The Monaco King Cobra by Shelby is a top-notch vehicle and a serious candidate for the fastest drag car in Forza Horizon 4.
- The Shelby Monaco is one of the best vintage race cars you can find on the face of this planet. One of the main plus points it has is the chassis weight. It has a very light chassis that helps in accelerating at a quick pace.
- The engine is a V8 400 hp installation that helps in rapid acceleration without consumption of lengthy time frames. In an overall manner, it is one of the best options for the Forza drag race.
4. Porsche 906 Carrera 6
Porsche is a world-leading brand, whether it is about producing elegant cars or drag race rowdies. The Carrera 6 is a quality drag race option considering the features it places on the table.
- The 906 has replaced the Porsche 904, which was also a race leading vehicle. It comes with a 210 horsepower engine and a total body weight of 1300 pounds. This weight helps in maintaining a good road grip and preventing skidding as well. This beauty of the 1960s has also been featured in several movies.
- If you talk about appearance, it has a classic look with raised top lights. According to his requirements, the car has a five-gear box, and the user can increase or decrease speed during the race.
5. McLaren F1 GT
Irrespective of whether you are playing a game or racing in real life, McLaren cars are worth considering because of their top speed limits and the time needed to reach them.
- The engine type and capacity provide the perfect answer to how suitable this car is for racing. It has a V12 engine with a 6.1-liter capacity. This is a deadly combination if you want to get the upper hand in a race. Other than that, it does not require a long span to get to the top speed.
- This gem reaches the top speed of 161 km /h in an unbelievably small span of 6.9 seconds. In the Forza Horizon 4 race, an upgraded GT version of this car has been used. A compound of drag tires has been installed, which majorly helps make it a severe competitor to drag races.
6. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Anyone who uses this storm during the fastest drag car in Forza Horizon 4 has immense chances of winning the race. The Aventador has a modified/altered suspension, which is typically installed in Formula 1 cars. The chassis is made of carbon fiber instead of aluminum. This helps in reducing the car weight and improves the acceleration rate.
- The use of carbon reduces the weight but increased the level of sturdiness that is good for car performance. It has the beast V12 engine and an excellent capability of producing 700 horsepower.
- The V12 engine helps in reaching the high-speed limits in a minimal period. In this case, this Lamborghini touches 60 mph in approximately 2.8 seconds. This efficiency makes it a good contender for winning the race.
- This car also comes in a seven-speed variant that has independent shifting rods. As a result, you can shrink the shifting time by as little as 50 seconds.
7. Maserati MC12
The Maserati comes with the ideal combination of top-notch race car features.
- As a car producing company, Maserati specializes in race cars and puts all the necessary qualities in its vehicles. The MC 12 has a smaller coefficient of a drag race than even Fenzo Ferrari, making it a better car race option.
- The engine capacity is 6.0 L, which makes it a superb racing vehicle. This commendable car produces 624 horsepower. Along with that, it reaches the speed of 60 mph in a time of 3.7 seconds.
8. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
In terms of automotive infrastructure, the Alfa Romeo resembles Maserati Coupe. This car was first introduced in the year 2007 and produced for two years (till 2009 ). It has a 4.7 L V 8 engine installed.
Apart from the mechanical constituents, the stunning appearance of this car also acts as an X factor. It comes in white color along with black rims, and this proves to be a stunning combination.
9. Honda NSX-R (1992)
Honda is more known for manufacturing day-to-day cars, but the NSX series is crafted for the toughest drag races. The 1992 model is undoubtedly one of the finest and introduces the following constituents.
- There is a 5-gear option that helps players in increasing or decreasing speed by considerable margins. Along with that, the vehicle is equipped with a top standard V8 engine.
- For any car, the road grip matters and depends a lot on the weight. This car has a total weight of 1230 kgs and has a top-notch road grip.
- The NSX-R is an advanced variant of NSX that was produced earlier.
10. PAGANI ZONDA CINQUE
The Pagani Zonda Cinque is a quality vehicle that is suitable for the drag race.
This vehicle has a fantastic engine capacity of 7.3 liters, so the speed variance occurs at an unbelievable speed. Along with that, there is a 6-gear transmission so you can modify acceleration in a short time.
Summing It Up
Choosing a drag race car is different from picking a car that can pick you any other face. You need to consider a different set of parameters. One of the prime reasons is that the distance to be covered is much lesser than regular competitions. This is where you must be careful about choosing the fastest accelerating car in Forza Horizon 4.
If you seek the fastest drag car in Forza Horizon 4, look at the ten options listed above. These vehicles are better and stand out as compared to other cars.